In which research area are doctorates possible?
Doing a Doctorate at Hochschule Geisenheim University, coordinated by the Doctoral Platform Geisenheim - Giessen - Marburg, means that you can take advantage of the University's practical orientation and strong research as well as Justus Liebig University's or Philipps-Universität Marburg's areas of expertise in a unique and special way.
- Joint Doctoral Projects at Hochschule Geisenheim University as coordinated by the Doctoral Platform Geisenheim - Giessen - Marburg are conducted together with the Faculties 08 or 09 of Justus Liebig University Giessen or with the Department 17 of Philipps-Universität Marburg.
- A project coordinated by the Doctoral Platform can be realized of the fields of research of professors at Hochschule Geisenheim University correspond with the range of subjects of said faculties/departments.
- The Doctoral Platform coordinates Doctoral Projects in the following areas:
- Biology (Dr. rer. nat.)
- Agricultural Science or Oenology (Dr. agr.)
- Environmental Management (Dr. oec. troph.)
- Nutritional Science (Dr. troph.)
- This cooperation with strategic partners at the three universities allows for extensive access to optimal funding structures for Doctoral Candidates.