Finding Your Subject
- The Doctorate serves as proof that candidates are able to conduct in-depth scientific research.
- With your independently choosen subject, you have to achieve significant research progress.
This is why you first need to choose a subject of your research!
- You may freely choose your subject of research, however, for joint Doctorates at Hochschule Geisenheim University with Justus Liebig University Giessen or Philipps-Universität Marburg it needs to be within the university's range of subjects.
- The Doctoral Project has to be located at Hochschule Geisenheim University.
- Since professors are also free to choose which Doctoral Project to supervise, we highly recommend a first consultation with your (potential) supervisor early on.